Minority Business Magazine, MBE , an entity of Full Stride Media, LLC, is an award-winning 30+ year-old resource publication promoting the success of minority- and women-owned businesses and diversity programs. The publication serves as an invaluable resource guide for any entity driving diversity and inclusion initiatives. We are the premier publication for diverse initiatives and successes.
MBE magazine publishes four quarterly print issues.
Full Stride Media produces two nationally known programs, WBEs Who Rock! and MBEs Who Rock! awards reception. These awards recognize M/WBEs who work tirelessly on behalf of their businesses and communities.
The awards receptions are held during the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council National Conference & Business Fair in June (WBE) and the National Minority Supplier Development Council Annual Conference & Business Opportunity Exchange in October (MBE).
- Useful, In-depth, original articles
- Market leadership and a reputation for excellence
- Digital archive of over 38 issues dating back to 2011, which are available for retrieval, viewing and printing
- International, national, regional and local distribution
- Circulated to the M/W/DVBEs, corporations and government market
For information on advertising with us at Minority Business Magazine view our media kit, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-565-5044, ext. 1.