Largest virtual gathering of Hispanic business leaders on September 27-29, 2020.
The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 2020 National Conference will be held on September 27-29, 2020.
Check out the latest line-up of interactive workshops such as:
- How to Lead Effective Matchmaking Meetings and Secure Contracts for your Business– Presented by the USHCC Procurement Council Advisory Board (PCAB)
- Flip the Script! Transforming Your Business to Access Capital – Presented by Nationwide
- Expanding Access to International Markets For Your Business With the U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) Trade Agreement – Presented by UPS
- How Hispanic-Owned Businesses Can Succeed Via Federal Government Contracting – Presented by Rafael Marrero & Company
- Supplier Training & Empowerment Program (STEP) Training – Presented byCoca-Cola
- How to do Business with Fortune 500 Companies: The Changing Face of Supplier Diversity in the COVID-19 Era –Presented by AT&T
- Enhancing Board Effectiveness Presented by Coca-Cola
Make sure you are registered today — https://ushccconference.com